Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dead Space 2 Shop

Hey Everyone, So for the minicomp that we are having between a few of us, I have decided to make the Shop from Dead Space 2. I may incorperate some changes in the texturing to muddy it up and give some more gore, because we all know Dead Space 2 just did not have enough gore. I will impose some limits on myself as far as a poly count (just for good habits) However, i have not the slightest clue as to what to set my poly limit at. so I am open to any and all suggestions and comments.

1 comment:

  1. this seems more as a piece built into the environment, but if you capitulate it some how (so it can stand on its own) it can be a good project. as for limitations, don't. right now i just want to see you guys make pretty pictures, then we will have more projects with constraints and i cant teach you how to work with what you got :D

    ReplyDelete